Monday, July 14, 2008

Anything for a free meal!

The other day I received an email from Chick-fil-a reminding me of "Cow Appreciation Day." If you dress up like a cow, you get free food! So of course I jumped at the chance to get myself some free chicken! The kids had been counting the days until we could go, they were so excited. We had a blast getting the costumes ready and making the signs too! It was a really fun and free way to spend the afternoon! The management took pictures of the kids to display at the Lewisville location!

Here we are dressed up as, our rendition of, cows!!


These are the signs I made to wear around our necks!

6 comments:

Megan said...

You are the best mom! You guys look great.

ambyr said...

I totally thought if you! my cousin did the exact same thing and I thought....I need to tell rach! that's their favorite palace to go!! sooo cute!!!

everyday katie said...

Oh my word...I LOVE it! I wish I would have known. We would have been all over that.

Karen said...

Love it! We are missin' you guys! Hope your having a blast!

T-bit said...

You can make anything a fun time! You are such a great mom!!!!

Unknown said...

THIS IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!!! It combines all kinds of mad Rachel skillz... see ya in a few up at Higginz