Lauren in her second outfit of the day
Sweet sisters sharing a royal kiss
Friends
Char, Melissa, Shellee, Karen and Me
A royally huge meltdown!!
Last week my good friend Melissa Smith came into town for a very brief visit. As she passed through she had a wedding shower at "Let's Pretend Tea Parties" in downtown Grapevine. It was sooo cute in there! If you've never been and you have a little girl...it's a must! We had a room adorned with shabby chic, girly, cuteness at every corner. The one corner that was an absolute hit, though, was the double decker racks of dress up attire! Naturally all of the little girls there went crazy and the shower sort of turned into a dress up extravaganza for the princesses instead of a shower for Melissa. Luckily she has a daughter who dressed up too, but even though it was a short visit, we had a great time! Congrats Melissa and Brian!


2 comments:
I know that I have only been gone for a couple of months, but I swear your girls look older to me. I miss you guys.
Rachel Boyd--I love your family!!!! We so loved visiting with you this summer and seeing you beautiful kids grow. Love the princesses...
XOXO from Belgium
Post a Comment