Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


Today was my 29th birthday and I had a wonderful day! I think that "good" birthdays are hard to have; especially when you're a Mom. I mean, who is going to make the cake?(Obviously my Mom doesn't live near me!) Who will clean that day, or do the laundry? I don't think Mommys really get a day off, but this year was different! I woke up and I had a card and flowers and...strawberry cream cheese toaster strudel waiting for me on the table! ( I had made a comment on how good they looked on a commercial and my husband made a mental note!) We went to the King Tut Exhibit at the Dallas Art Museum and to dinner in Highland Park at Houstons. We had a great night! Happy Birthday to me!
Wally and I befor we went to the Muesum


They wouldn't allow photos to be taken inside...so I had to use my imagination!


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ah, to be 29 again! You don't look a day over 23! =} What a fun celebration! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Connie Boyd said...

Dear Rachel,
Thanks for being 29. . fo'eva! Love, Mom Boyd

Janene said...

Girrrrrl - you didn't tell me it was your birthday! Love your updates - love you - love your kids!! :o)

dbsbamj said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
We love those Boyds!
XO from Belgium