Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! We had a lot of fun this year! It was really the first year that all of the kids could walk and we could go out door to door. We had a friend and their kids over and my Sister and nephews for some delish Mexican food. The Daddy's took the kids out, and the Mommys stayed in and ate! I really wanted to do "themed" costumes for our family this year, but obviously the kids had other ideas!

Here are the booshies

Ethan was Anakin Skywalker...I guess Star Wars is STILL making money from even this generation! I made his costume.

Lauren would settle for nothing less than a princess, she was Sleeping Beauty!

Poor Amelia had no say in what she was this year...I saw it...it was on sale...taa daahh!

2 comments:

kristi said...

So cute!!!! I wish that we could have gone out together this year :(

Lisa said...

They look so great and so big. Ethan looks like a little man. We miss you guys!