So I can't believe I'm actually doing this, but....I am updating my blog!! It has been such a long time that I didn't even remember how to "update" a blog. My profile was so outdated! It said that I had 3 kids and was married 8 years...it has been a llloonnnngg time, too long! Since my family is all out of state, and one my besties has recently moved to Argentina, I have decided to give this blogging thing another try. Since we last spoke, we have moved and had another baby...she is almost 10 months old! Things are good!!! My Wally is still at Halff Associates and I'm still at home with kiddos!
Ethan and Lauren are excelling at school. They attend Glen Oaks Elementary. Ethan recently had a presentation at school where he had a choice of several different historical figures. He REALLY wanted to be Davy Crockett, but he was already taken, so by default he chose Theodore Roosevelt. It was called a living museum and 2nd graders researched their figure, memorized a speech and dressed up as the character. All the kids set up in the cafeteria and parents, students, ECT walked around and learned about these prominent figures. It was really cute!!
Here he is as Mr. President
And here he is with his constituents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
YAY!!! I feel so special to have been a small part of the Mystery Trip not being your most recent post!! HA! Love ya, miss ya and look forward to reading all about you guys! Post some pics of those cute kiddos!
FOR REAL!!!!!! my rach is BACK!!!!! YAYAYAYAAY!!!!! love it already!!! thanks for the update on your family.... i haven't seen you in a while:) xoxoxox
Theodore was a name Grampy and I almost named Uncle Patrick. We both liked it and it's nickname, Ted or Teddy. You look great as Theodore Roosevelt. Love, Grammy
Post a Comment