So I'm outside minding my own business, pulling weeds ECT When I look over to see this...
And then this...
Instead of stopping my baby, I just let her continue what she's doing, just to see what happens...
I think that she was regretting her decision!!! Don't we all feel that way sometimes, especially after a supersize value meal or a hot fudge sundae??
I can't believe that I actually have 4 kids! It often blows my mind! But then there are some days where I don't think that 4 is too many...I know, I'm out of my gourd! I'm just so grateful that I have had an opportunity to be a mommy. My kids are so amazing, don't get me wrong, it is soo hard a times, but all in all the good WAAYYY out weighs the difficult times. When I look into my sweet babies eyes, I know what pure joy feels like...and that is priceless!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love it!! I've started taking pictures of things like that now too. I guess that's one of the things that 4 kids will do to us.
Oh wow, she is getting so big!!!! Happy to see you updating your blog :) Miss you!!!
Cracking up right now!! It is so true the more kids you have the less you freak out about them doing things like eating dirt! I love the last picture...what a doll! Love you and your wonderful kids!!!
Post a Comment