Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Twilight Camp

Since Ethan is now 8, we have him in Cub Scouts. In our city they have this amazing camp called Twilight Camp. (I know I thought of the book too!! Maybe that's why I loved the camp sooo much!!!) So about 300 boys from the area were brought together for this camp and it was from 4:30-8:30pm M-F. He had such an amazing time!! It was 110% boy filled fun and he had a total blast! One of the activities they did was these hats. They put little "swap ems" on them and he was able to trade other boys for fun things ECT. It was great!! He made Hex bugs out of a toothbrush, a drum from a real cow hide, whirly bird, a boat powered by air and a balloon, shot bee bee guns and did archery....just to name a few!! Can't wait til next year!

No comments: