Friday, October 31, 2008

A whole lot has been going on in the past 2 months!!!

We went to the pumpkin patch in Flower Mound and it was a beautiful day in Texas. Wally came home early today so we were able to get there in the afternoon. We had so much fun!

So cute..I wonder where he'll be next year!

Here is Amelia Grace sporting the overalls I made!


The girls were dying to get in this wagon, not to ride in around the pumpkin patch, but to have their picture taken in...already posing...I'm in trouble!!

These two characters are the best of friends and the worst enemies, today they were liking eachother!

They offer a hayride for free and the kids loved it! Here is Ethan having a great time!

Here is Lo looking as darling as ever!

The kids wanted so badly to stand by this pumpkin and open and close the doors and windows!



Auntie Jessie bought these pumpkins for the kids and together they decorated these pumpkins.

Mr. Pumpkin!

Lauren's feminine pumpkin. She told Auntie just what she wanted and where she wanted it. So Cute!!





What a great day today was! My little Amelia is two years old! She is such a little dream and I feel nothing short of blessed to have her as my daughter. She brings so much joy into my life! I thank the Lord every day for her! We randomly went out taking pictures today and this is one I love.
My 3 angels
a>/kiddos+oct+08+2.JPG">

Another cute shot of the kids

We had a ghetto party for Amelia...she wanted to go to McDonalds, so here we are!

This is my favorite picture...I guess she liked the cake!

Ethan started Red Tiger Karate a few weeks ago and he is loving every minute of it! Today they practiced sparring. Here he is in his gear waiting for his turn...

Here he is literally kicking some kids booty!! That's my boy!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great pics! I especially love the ones of Ethan at karate! FUN!

Unknown said...

I remember Ian was in Judo and had a tournament, he was paired with this older kid, it wasn't pretty!

Karen said...

I love the decorated pumpkins. You guys have been busy. I love seeing Ethan in action at Karate!