What a weekend! Saturday was crazy and soo much fun!! Our community had its annual Easter Party. We were able to go egg hunting, meet the Easter Bunny, go to a petting zoo, jump in the bounce houses, and visit the balloon guy! Following the community party, the school had its carnival. We stayed all night and had a total blast!!! I love Texas in the spring! You can do everything outside! Such a great time!!
My sweet babies with the Easter Bunny...Claire isn't sure about this!
Amelia loved holding all the animals at the petting zoo
The balloon guy would only do a bunny or a bunny hat...Amelia and Ethan wanted swords!
Sweet sisters loving their freshly painted cheeks!
Cute Claire
Who didn't want to try this at the mall at one time or another?? All three of my kids, in true former cheerleader style, were doing backflips simultaneously!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How awesome is your community Easter party!!! I wanna move to Mckinney when I get back :) Loving the cheerleading skillz! But I was disappointed I didn't see Wally with his face painted...kinda thought I would! HAHA! Miss ya!!!!
can I tell you how awesome you are? you are flipping ROCking the blog posts!! so proud of you!! I feel like I know more about what's going on at your casa!!! and I TOTALLY want to do that jumpy thing!!!
Although I just got back from Texas/Grammy time, I just loved the blog. Thank you for updating as events happen and the blog keeps me current. Love, Grammy
Post a Comment