It's so crazy how time passes so quickly. One year ago I had just moved to a new city, into a new house that needed work, into a whole new life and
I literally can't believe I looked like this...
Yes I was this large moving boxes, unpacking, cleaning and nesting....CRAZY. However just a few short hours after this picture taken.... I had this in my arms!!!!
Yes this sweet baby Claire Jane was born at 4:32pm weighing in at a whopping 8lbs 4oz 20 1/2in long
Such a beautiful baby!!
Looking at these pictures caused so many emotions to flood back. I was scrolling through the hospital photos on my computer and tears filled my eyes. I so vividly remember the ride to the hospital and talking to Wally how our life was about to dramatically change. I remember checking into the hospital and snacking on ice chips all day. I read the whole book "The short second life of Bree Tanner" as I labored. Then 2 pushes later she was here in my arms. What a feeling!!!! The pain of labor (of course I was induced with an epidural, but by this point it was wearing off) and then having a pleasure of having the most innocent and precious thing forever. When they are in the belly, they feel so enormous, but look how bitty she is in her carseat...
Now my baby is allowed to be in a big girl carseat facing forward! Just in time for our Michigan trip!!! Time flies, but it somehow seems like she's always been part of the family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
what's up HOT MAMMA!!!! LOVE looking back at pictures right?!! you're so beautiful and I can't believe that was a YEAR AGO!!! happy birthday Claire!!!
Sweetheart! Happy Birthday, Claire!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
get those legs spread new born p u ss y is the best
Post a Comment