Friday, June 20, 2008

I've been waiting 8 years for this!

When I got married, 8 years ago,(next month)we had no money, no furniture, but a whole lot of love. As the years have passed, we've graduated from college, gained steady employment, and have aquired furiture along the way. However, we have NEVER goten a new bed. When I was in college, I had a full size mattress, and that is what we've been sleeping on, always squished...(it's a mystery why we have 3 kids!)and a broken box-spring! Since Wally has been on the High Adventure for a week, sleeping in a tent, on the ground of the Colorado Rockies, I took it upon myself to upgrade our sleeping arrangements! So today, my stinkin awesome bro-in-law picked up and delivered my brand spankin new mattress. With new bedding and sheets, it is ready for my sweet husband to come home to! The best part is that he has no idea!! I'm so excited!

3 comments:

Megan said...

You are the best wife! He is going to be so excited.

ambyr said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Tell me how it goes!!! I can't wait to see your new bedding! How awesome are you!!! I bet you have another kid withing 9 months...hehe

T-bit said...

Love the bed spring comment!!! That's my Rach! Enjoy your new bed! I'm glad Jack will be coming along soon!