Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuckered out!!



My sister Jessica came into to town a few days ago, and we have been going non-stop! Because we've been out and about, poor Amelia hasn't had a nap in couple days. We had dinner last night and she was literally fighting to keep her eyes open. The next time I looked back at her, this is what I saw. Such a cutie!
(The second picture was taken just after she "finished" a bowl of cereal! Meeza loves herself some Cocoa Puffs!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Poor Meeza! Atleast she looked absolutely adorable. Love the blog!!!

everyday katie said...

Well it's about time. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Good work. I love the name. Ballad of the Boyds! very cute.

ambyr said...

oh how adorable!! little mia passed out at dinner!! I love when they fall asleep places other than their bed! makes for some good pics!

T-bit said...

Love your baby girl! Too cute for words! Man look at all of your blogging!!! You rock!