Today was a really good day! I got some really great news to share...the Boyd's are adding a new addition to our family. Actually two! I got two seperate phone calls from my sister in laws on Wally's side of the family and they both are expecting!! Their due dates are only about a week apart. It is soo exciting because, for once, I'm not the one who is breaking the good news! I just get to reap the rewards in an auntie sort of way! Tricked ya didn't I? Congratulations Lisa and Amanda! We couldn't be more thrilled!
Amanda (Wally's sis) and hubby Duncan

This is Wally's bro Brad and wife Lisa
3 comments:
Rachel! It's been forever! I didn't even konw you had 3! Looks like Texas is way fun! :) Thanks for emailing your blog address! We don't have one (yet)--but you can check us out on facebook...hope you are enjoying the summer!!!(and the having Wally back soon!)
UH...so search for me under becky geiger shurtleff...k? (you look great by the way!)
That's sooo awesome. Are you next?! I couldn't resist asking! Love you!
Post a Comment