Friday, June 13, 2008

So I finally gave in!!

Alright, alright! So here it is everyone! I finally decided to give in and create a blog for the Texas Boyd contingency. I have to tell you that I have, indeed, been fighting this for a while now, but there was something that happened the other morning and I thought that the only way that I could share it with all my loved ones, was through a blog. So here it is...in all of its glory, our blog! So here is the story....my neighbor, John(an ex-professional comedian, I wish I could've said ex-professional wrestler or something) shot me an email and commented on a large piece of poo on the border of our yards. Now John has 2 dogs, which he refers to as "the girls" (this is an important part of the story because he told me that the girls did not poo in our yard.) He continued to tell me that it was much too large for the girls and he apologized that I had to clean it up. Now I got to thinking, what could've made such a large poo? Baffled, I just continued with my day. A few hours later I saw John again in the yard. He told me he had an update on the "situation" on the grass. I guess he was talking to another neighbor who had taken a walk early the previous morning. She said that 3 cows had gotten loose from the corral behind our house. So I guess the mystery was solved! Yes, the girls were innocent of this, but it was Mable the cow and Co. who where actually par oozing the streets of Brookside Dr. Pretty hilarious!!


5 comments:

Karen said...

Of all places to find cow poo?! What in the world. The least he couldn't have done was leave ya some milk too. Okay, so maybe he wasn't a dairy cow. How rude to poop and run!
I'm so glad you caved. We love you guys!!! I can't wait to read all the happenings that make there way onto this blog. It will be sure to leave me with a laugh and a smile!

ambyr said...

yay!!! You've entered the blogging world!!! It's so much fun!! And I can't wait to see all the boyd activities and commentaries from you!! Yall crack me up with this poo thing! And to take a picture-that's a great blogger!!

Megan said...

That is stinking hilarious. I hope no more damage was done! I love the blog.

T-bit said...

Wow RACH!!! I love your blog, look at you with so many skills: hairmaking skillz, rapping skillz, cheerleading skillz, and now blogging the list just goes on and on! Love the poop picture!!! Thanks for joining the dark side now we can add an hour to girls nights for blog talk!!! Love ya!

kristi said...

I love how your neighbor apologized that "you" had to clean it up. Why couldn't he clean it up?